Sunday, May 23, 2010

Transition essence comp!

Change ...

Sometimes, when we're feeling stuck, real change seems impossible to achieve.

This month I'm giving away a Bush Flower "Transition Essence".

Flower essences are vibrational remedies that can have subtle yet powerful effects on your energy. Transition essence is a blend designed to assist you during times of change.

To win, just leave a comment by the end of Monday 31st May sharing ...

  • a quote about change
  • a comment about a transition time you're going through
  • how you feel about change
  • something like that ...

Willingness to change often comes up in Kinesiology sessions, especially at the start. Often we think we're ready for change ... but what we really want is for things around us to change ... we want a new job, or our health to improve, the anxiety to be gone, to have better relationships ... or whatever it is.

We just want things to be different, with minimal effort on our behalf.

Unfortunately, imbalances in our lives often reflect imbalances within. Changing the external and forgetting the internal will often just 'solve the problem' temporarily. We get the new job and a few months later realise we're not sure about that either ... attract new relationships with similar issues ... mask the anxiety with a pill or drinking ...

We have to start with ourselves. And we have to be willing to put in some work. Something like Kinesiology or yoga helps you to make changes from within ... and over time you learn to see your own patterns and create balance within yourself.

* Subscribe to follow up comments to read what other people write and to find out who the winner is! I'll then get the winner to email me and post the essence out to them! :)

There's also the Yoga and Kinesiology Getting Yourself Unstuck workshop on July 10th!

4 comments:

  1. There are so many quotes I love about change. This one got me through some hard times:

    "I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

    With all the change that has come about in my life, I've learned over the years to be as flexible about life as possible, let go of the expectations and just try to be the best I can be. I appreciate happiness more, I make the most of the up times. For the rest, I have yoga, running and writing to get me through!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your comment! I also love that you quote Marilyn Monroe, who knew that she would give such valuable advice. I remember being marked down in an assignment on influential people at school because I chose Marilyn ... not quite 'serious' enough apparently!
    You'll probably win the bush essence at this stage too :) Other people are telling me about their changes though not writing them here. You're brave! One friend has even gone and bought some bush essence.
    I've been loving reading your blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thanks babe!

    Am I the winner then? ha ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! If you send me an email to kerry (dot) awaken (at) gmail.com then I'll post you the essence ... all the way to the UK! :)

    ReplyDelete