Friday, March 5, 2010

New beginnings ...


Exciting times at Awaken Kinesiology ...

As well as continuing to see wonderful Kinesiology clients at Sakura Lounge, 8-10 Warburton Lane, Melbourne, 10 - 7pm Tuesdays and Thursdays ...

I'm spreading my wings ... and now seeing clients every Friday 10 - 6pm at the beautiful Clyde st Studios in St Kilda. I'll sort out some photos in the coming weeks so you can see how lovely it is ... a nice big room with lots of natural light and some art work on the walls.

The address is Studio 8, 92 Clyde st ... and there is a gorgeous cafe downstairs where you can linger for a coffee either before or after your session ... bliss!

It's exciting seeing everything fall into place ... just like in my dream, there have been a number of steps and I haven't always known where it was all heading. At times that has felt scary, but I just needed to trust that it would work out perfectly ... and it has.

What else ...

Well there is the new Awaken Kinesiology fan page ...

Awaken Kinesiology on Facebook. Please become a fan - show your support and get the latest updates! You can find a link on the side of the blog too.

I've also updated my Natural Therapy Page - check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment