Monday, June 29, 2009

Clearing obstacles

Ganesha, the Hindi god, is the destroyer! The clearer of obstacles and provider of protection and guidance. Also: the lord of success.

I had a Kinesiology session on Saturday and pulled the Ganesha card from my Gaia oracle after I got home. An omen of good forture apparently this means 'whatever has thwarted your progress or prevented you moving forward will soon be resolved.' I think that is so symbolic of exactly what Kinesiology can do ... clearing obstacles, sabotages, blockages and fears, both conscious and subconscious. And allowing you the freedom to move forwards feeling calm and confident ... to achieve more than you'd dared dream!

What are you struggling with right now? In what ways are you feeling limited? Are you feeling fulfilled? Living your dreams? Or is that 'unrealistic'? Go within and listen. Here's the affirmation that comes with the card, why not say it yourself and make a wish ...

'I am protected and guided by a higher power
When the path is blocked, I take this as a sign to wait
I give thanks for divine intervention
When the path is clear, I move forward with ease
All that does or does not occur is for my highest good'

3 comments:

  1. I will say it to myself and make a wish Kerry.

    This post came at a good time! Thanks

    Hope you are well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea from the affirmation that "All that does or does not occur is for my highest good". It's nice to think that we are being cared for by a higher power.
    This is a poem that was read out at the beginning of my yoga course on the weekend which has a similar idea. I'm not normally into poetry but this one is lovely:


    The place where you are right now
    God circled on a map for you.
    Wherever your eyes and arms and heart can move
    against the earth and sky,
    the Beloved has bowed there.
    Our Beloved has bowed there knowing
    you were coming.
    I could tell you a priceless secret about
    your real worth dear pilgrim.
    But any unkindness to yourself,
    any confusion about others,
    will keep one from accepting the grace, the love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fact that Ganesha is not only the remover of obstacles, but also the one that places obstacles in your path to ensure you keep to the right one. He instills within me a sense of faith that if things aren't happening for me, its clearly not the right time.

    He's helped me greatly with my wedding plans!

    Thanks again Kerry for the awesome blog x

    ReplyDelete