Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why Awaken?

Cosmos Flower, originally uploaded by aussiegall.

How many people would say that an encounter with a clairvoyant inspired their business name? Probably not very many.

I've only seen one clairvoyant and it was a few years ago, right before I started studying Kinesiology.

When describing what she saw me doing in the future she didn't say what it was exactly (no surprises there, many people haven't heard of Kinesiology!), just that it was 'on an awakening theme, bringing people self knowledge and understanding'.

I started the course within a few weeks and I knew right from the start that my business name would be Awaken Kinesiology.

Helping people to awaken to themselves, find self acceptance and move forwards with clarity is one of the most rewarding aspects of my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment