Saturday, April 4, 2009

On being grateful


So I have some very clever and wonderful friends. First of all Jess, who created my website in the first place and now Lynn and her housie Pete, who have done a bit of a re-modelling and even incorporated the blog into the site ... very clever! You can click on the images to have a look. Although I think they're still testing so don't worry if you run into difficulty :)


I have been so blessed with help to get things started ... and now so much encouragement to continue in spite of swhat we might term 'timetabling issues' that I really must stop and express my gratitude.

And I'm reminded of a quote that is probably Taoist in origin ... 'we don't always get what we want but we always get what we need.'

1 comment:

  1. I love that balance photo Kerry! And how fantastic that you have found someone who can link your blog up like that. I've been talking to my web guy about doing the same!

    Timetabling issues have always been a challenge for me too. I hope your planning gives you some client free days...always a blessing so you can catch up (as much as you love your work and your clients).

    ReplyDelete